Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lifetime (part 1)

I had con3 camp about a week ago. I went there expecting to meet new people and have fun, i ended up in touch with GOD. It was at CAYC. again. Nothing much new except that the adoration room looked really nice. On the first day, we had a skit in which so many consequences would occur. GOD was a girl as well. =P ANYWAY, after the skit, we had camp food lunch i think. What came after was the journey thing. kinda like a scavenger hunt but for instances of GOD. Steph must be the only girl who has the ability to be MORE spontaneous than I am. First hugging me on stage, the running all over the place talking in chinese to random ppl asking for their photo to complete our game. We had a few sharings but the details will remain undisclosed because some of it might be sensitive subjects to others. Steph left on the 2nd night tho. After the last sharing. Then there were footprints. Like a huge sharing session where i cried. I think i cried for those who cried in the sharings. I once said that I had the inablilty to cry for others but in the end, i did. For 3 ppl who had the courage to cry in front of strangers. I really felt for them. Honest. When u are right beside a person when they cry, u can feel their pain. I could. It formed a lump in my throat. After that, I fully devoted myself to GOD and to my aim in life to make people feel happy.

The days following the camp were good. I talked to group members like joan, got to know them better. I had tuition for 4 days and thomas gave me a crap study schedule which i dont think i will, CAN, follow. Then Alan came to me asking me to form a committee for a christmas party on the 21st of dec. So i called all he IKEA members back to my place and we had a meeting on saturday. Sarah Liew and Joel De Cruz was there as well. So we had our meeting and I got ino a fit of laughter again after so long. After the meeting on the function room, we went to my place and 10 ppl, crampedup in my room, talked. I remember where most of them sat. Steph and Joan were nearest the door, Cat and Gericho were sitting by the cupboard, Gabriel was almost under my table, Keown was on my bedside with joel and a few others. Then we had dinner at the hawker centre where Steph joan, keown and I gobbled up a pizza and a few satay sticks. We made our way to church for youth mass soon after. I kept suddenly stopping in front of the 2 girls so steph tried to push me into the drain =P
Met Steph's dad that night. She offerend a ride back to dad's place cos i had no idea how to get back via the church. How nice of her.

Since this post is getting long,i will publish part 2 later today.

No comments: