Friday, January 11, 2008

Puzzle Pieces

A maths test is finished! Over and done with! I am almost 100% sure to pass unless 100 things screw up at the same time. Then i will fail and be "strongly advised" to drop Amaths as a subject. I won't do so anyway. Today was also supposed to be the last day of the recording but we were unable to finish the "community song" today so we did a rain check to friday. However, friday is a no-no for me. That also means that I have to miss all the video shoots! Argh... Mum wont let me do the video shoots. More like I know she won't let me. She isn't very supportive of it.

I managed to recuit Isaac as a drummer for LateDecember. Now all thats left would be to find a lead guitarist and bassist. Prerequisites -
-Interested in alternative music (Coldplay, Veronicas, Snow Patrol, Boys Like Girls, KT tunstall).
-Good friend of mine and won't mind my craziness and random enthusiasm.
-Reasonably good lead guitarist and/or bassist. Musically talented.
Yea and if you happen to fit all 3, then good for you! Odds are that we won't be doing anything much until the big "O's" are over. Then we will up the ante.

School has been quite interesting and boring at the same time. My new English teacher is really good and respectable. She is wise and knows how to motivate her students, passing on essential skills, knowledge, and lessons in life that she posseses. I really respect her and it is a pity that i have recently failed to meet the deadline for the last assignment (whoops). My new Physics teacher can be a bit boring at times but he knows how to motivate us young ones by telling us that we can be "better" than he is if we scored an A1 in physics. Apparently, he scored an A2. My new Emaths teacher was also my Sec2 maths teacher. She can be boring but she can also be easy to get along with.

There was one thing I learnt this year. Well actually I knew it since a really long time ago but I just want to say it. Love is a descision to stick by someone no matter what happens. So the phrase "till death do us part". It is like it hurts so much to be with the person but you still do because you need each other. Kind of like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Whatever you feel empty with, he or she will complete for you. No matter how different you are, both of you still stick together. NO matter how much you try to, you cannot take the yin from the yang. The heat without the cold, or the light without the dark. Love is a descision to be the that other piece to the person. The different Puzzle Pieces that all come together will make a masterpiece. Alone, It is just a strangely shaped cardboard piece.

No comments: