Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lifeline

The exams are halfway through. Tomorrow i have Geography and Chinese exams, Tuesday i have Physics and on wednesday it is biology and Amaths. I still dont know if I want to drop bio just like that. I took the re-exam and i failed miserably =P as the chinese proverb goes "luo hua liu shui" which practically means to loose really REALLY badly. In fact, it was so bad, I was last in class for that test! But the flaw is my answering technique for Bio. In Bio, one has to be VERY specific and one has to remember many names and what those names represent. Both of which im not very good at. It's not that I don't study but i lack all the "keywords" and am very bad in remembering all these strange names like thrombokinase or Meiosis 2. I can remember the different processes and what happens im just not sure on what actually does what and how to put it. I dont really like bio anyway. It felt very restricting compared to say physics or chemistry where we can find out things instead of having it thrown at us. But I dunno. I'm gonna talk to my bio teacher tomorrow see what she says. I've got the green light from mum and thomas already anyway. =P

Today, to celebrate my bro's birthday (which is on tuesday, 26th, btw) we played soccer at the field. I could have scored loads but i always SOMEHOW missed by a little bit. Post, Wide, saved. I managed to get one in though. We were playing with Nick, Holly's dad, My sis, My bro, my Mum, Cohen, Dan, Sam and the lot. It was fun but not my best. My toenail cliped and now i have a small portion of my nail about to break off really soon. "BAH! a flesh wound!" as AC(phlegm)HMED(phlegm) would say!
A few days before on my birthday, we had a small bbq with some of the best meat you can have in a super long time! I got a shirt which said "I AM THE STIG" from mum which was really cool. And to "Top the gear", Nick gave a Jeremy Clarkson DVD on the best and worst cars in the world. =P should be fun! Holly and family gave a german contraption thing. Its really really cool but I dunno how to explain it. I didnt care much for presents but having already recieved a few sweets from a great friend of mine the other day, I didnt expect her to give something else.

Since it was hers a few days back, i decided to get her some marshmallows. Wrapped it up nicely and painted a little small card. I felt quite bad when she gave a great CD (melee)! Thanks to her anyway. The music is great! She's really nice actually =) All my other good friends gave me something perhaps no one (cept my family) could give, which was to be there for me and basically just being with me. I really love all of them! =D

I believe that we should keep moving in life. We all have a wonderful life to live and we shouldnt stagnate but instead go out and live that life to the fullest. I dont mean go through it like it is but enjoy it to the max in whatever way you can. Make it worth living for, change the world. Do you remember the last time we told ourselves we would do something great and different? Maybe it's been a long time since so go do something for yourself or for others! All these obstacles in life are there to help us but don't stay there and daunt at the task to accomplish! Go tackle the thing and move on! We are like lifelines. We all have to move on no matter what happens to us or we will never be who we really can be. We will be a flat line. The sign of a fish out of water AKA a dead fish! We have to stand up and be strong, not to dwell on all these things. Sure it is good to feel sad for things but don't feel sad for too long. God is there for you so move on. Get your pulse back to normal or if ur adventurous, faster!

This was edited to protect anonyminity.

~markyc

No comments: