Friday, December 28, 2007

Notable Encounters

Let me introduce some people that i've met this year and became really good friends of mine. It's kind of like a tribute to 2007 for giving me these great people to love and cherish hopefully all my life. This is in no particular order.

1. Alan and his family.
Alan is my cathecism class teacher but after discovering that he was my neighbor, he became much more than just that. He was like a good friend and mentor to my siblings and I, helping out whenever he could. His family is also a group of very nice people and I tutored the eldest daughter (pri 1) for a couple of months before her exams. Alan has helped make my confirmation camp something really really special and for that and everything else that he has done, thank you and God bless.

2. Holly Matthews.
My neighbor and good family friend. Holly is funny, nice and has a good taste of music. She's my sister's bestie and is my good friend. Though she is young, she is very mature and sensible. She is also a bit hot-tempered at times though I can stand it. Its all part of her as a person. Besides, I can stand any type of nonsense! =P If I were to form a band, she would be my first choice for say... keyboards or alternate vocals or something.

3. ALisa
She is my stepmums, good friend's daughter who lives overseas all the way in italy. She is a really sweet friend and if she were here now, she'd be my best friend. In terms of conversation, we ARE best friends. I look foward to talking to her on msn everyday and she knows of every song ive ever written. As in EVER. I would trust her with my life if I could though I dont think she would like the pressure. Being trusted someones life is huge responsibility haha. I really want to thank her for being there for me all this while. Thank you for helping me through everything.

4. Sophie
Sophie is a very sweet thoughtful girl that I met in march this year. She is very easy to get along with and is a very good friend, willing to open up to you if you oepn up to her first. That was how we got to be good friends anyway. I respect her alot because i know that shes got my back and ive got hers as well. 24/7. Just hope she knows it. She isnt afraid to be herself. Even I sometimes have problems with that. She is now one of m best friends i have and i hope she stays the way she is.

5. MC
MC is Alisa's best friend. The more outgoing one if you might. Very fun to be around and easy to talk to. She is honest and she is also quite innocent. I can trust her very well and she trusts me as well. She's really cool and funny/random sometimes. Thats what makes MC so enjoyable i suppose! I hope that she remains who she is and i just want to let her know that... she can have everything she wants cause thats what she said to me.

6. Yontangg Syusuke
AKA YunTing is my official non-bilogically related sister. We met in the zhongsan trip and she is really really nice. What i like about her is that once again, she isn't afraid to be herself and she has a unique flair about her that makes the world a little happier. She and I can talk alot though we do have quite a few differences which just makes it even better. I hope that she continues to be herself and that she will love herself more. =P

7. Catherine
I met catherine in the confirmation camp this year. She may seem very quiet but she is one of the coolest people ive met in a long time. Catherine is a real friend like the rest of those on this list. A friend who wants the best for you and wont be afraid to tell you what is best even if it wouldnt exactly be good news. I want to thank her for being herself, a real good friend.

8. Farhan
Farhan sits beside me in class at school. Besides being trustworthy, he is also very mature and disciplined. He is very knowledgable and easy to be with. A really good friend who travels the academic journey with me as we venture forth into unknown trigonometric functions and biological terms. =P He is a very nice and gentle person. Not common in guys our age. Hes that kind of friend you would want to keep for a very long time. Thanks man for everything.

9. Gabriel, Jacinta and Remus
These guys just have to be the coolest people. I really thank God for letting our paths cross because these people are really good-hearted and at the same time, great friends to have.

10. Steph, Joan and Cassandra.
The trio make good friends and respectable people later in life. Nothing much to say here just really happy that i met these people. They are fun to be around and do know how to stir up something uknowingly. Three very very interesting and fairly distinct personalities.

These people are some people i really really cherish and hope to keep them forever as friends though it may sound a bit selfish. Some people i have decided not to mention not bcause they arent worth mentioning but because if i did, the list wouldnt end. =P. So far it has been an enjoyable year with its fair share of sorrows and joys. Hope you too had a wonderful year and all the best for next year i suppose!

Cheers, Markyc

No comments: